your relax at first...+info
MAY 2015 Race Package. Best value bike hotel? We think so! Only 540 euro for 6 days!!!+info
Special offers for your bike vacation in September+info
book your holiday...
GF NOVE COLLI 2015
Amazing value at ONLY 540 euro!!! We think we offer the best value Nove Colli Package around but if you don't believe us check out what our guests have to say about us on Trip Advisor!!!
If youhave visited Riccione before you will have heard of The Nove Colli. If you havenot then we will tell you more. The Nove Colli (translation is Nine Hills) iswhat the Italians call a Gran Fondo, a mass participation timed bike ride. In 2014 there were almost 12,000 entrants of all ages, shapes & sizes from allover the world who all came to sample the atmosphere of this great day.
We organizeall aspects of the event on your behalf, from arranging your entry, collectingyour race pack and transporting you to and from the event itself. In fact, theonly thing we do not do is ride it for you although we may well ride it withyou!!! All this is included in the price which is based on our Plus Package.Why not come ride it with us in 2015?!?!?
The rest of the week will beour usual great programme of rides including visits to great destinations including San Marino, Urbino & many more!!!
Included in NoveColli Participation Fee:
- an electronic ankle pin timing system (to give back after race),
- clothing gift for participating
- Mechanic and medical assistance
- radio aid
- 10 different food and refreshment supplies
- a pasta party ticket (parents and friends can buy a voucher to take part)
- personal licence releasable through Internet www.novecolli.it
NOVE COLLI SCHEDULE OF EVENT
- Morning ride with our guides
- Collection of race packs from Cesenatico by our staff on your behalf.
- Option to ride to Cesenatico to sample the atmosphere pre-race day and visit the trade stands there.
- Evening meeting/talk given by our guides advising what to expect and schedule for the day itself. Question & answer session.
- Allocation of race packs including transponder chip and numbers.
- Load the bikes onto our transport van ready for the morning.
- Early breakfast
- Transportation by coach to Cesenatico
- Nove Colli Race
- Met by hotel staff at the end - they will try and photograph you as you finish.
- Nove Colli pasta party
- Return to hotel by coach
- Evening photo show and drink in the TV lounge
6 Days holiday inc participation fee + transfer to/from the race, at only €540,00 all included based on our Plus Package (details below):
Tax 1,50 per day.
Hotel RelatedServices: Theseinclude
- Full Board accommodation including use of the swimming pool (75x40 feet), Turkish Bath and complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel. Free use of hotel car park. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SINGLE ROOM
- Breakfast buffet: served from 7.30 to 10.00 am daily. Includes cereals, fruit, croissants, freshly prepared cakes, drinks & more.
- Lunch: Awaits you daily upon return from your ride. Includes pasta, fruit, vegetables and dessert.
- Dinner: A choice from 3 different dishes each day including sea food, vegetable dishes and meat options. If you have special dietry needs then please advise in advance. Also includes water & house wine sourced locally from the region.
- Free transfer from either Rimini Airport or local train stations (other airports can be arranged at the cost to the hotel and no more or the train is any easy proposition and cheap too!
BikeRelated Services: These include
- Daily Tour(s) with Expert Guide(s), suitable for all abilities within the group(s)
- Bike Folder available for all to view containing routes downloadable to Garmin GPS devices
- Bike Tutor/Guide available each day for any help or advice during your holiday
- Daily laundry service for your cycle clothing
- Newly refurbished storage area for your bike within the hotel…NOT outside!
- Workstand, tool bench and tools for basic maintenance of your bike when you arrive and throughout the duration of your stay
- Isotonic drink or water for your ride
Extras upon request:
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Milano Helvetia hotel require a 1oo euro per person room deposit for each booking. For Gran Fondos (ie Nove Colli) we ask an additional 100 euro payment so that we may pay your race registration fees and other associated costs on your behalf.
We do appreciate that sometimes unexpected things happen and are happy to accept cancellations. However, due to an unusual amount of these and our incurred costs, we have had to introduce an ''admisnistration fee'' of 25 euro for any cancellations. In this instance, the amount would be deducted from your 100 euro room deposit refund.For Gran Fondo's, we are unfortunately unable to refund your 100 euro race entry fees as we have to pay this sum out in advance on your behalf and are ourselves unable to obtain a refund for these costs. Thank you for your understanding.