Gran Fondo Nove Colli 24th May 2020
Gran Fondo Nove Colli: Amazing value at ONLY 599 euro!!!
We think we offer the best value GF Nove Colli Package around but if you don’t believe us check out what our guests have to say about us on Trip Advisor!!!
If you have visited Riccione before you will have heard of The Nove Colli. If you have not then we will tell you more. The Nove Colli (translation is “Nine Hills”) is what the Italians call a Gran Fondo, a mass participation timed bike ride.
Don’t worry if 9 hills sounds to much, there is also a Medio Fondo with just 4 hills….and you don’t need to decide before the day which to ride, you can see how your legs feel and decide en-route!
Each and every year there are nearly 13,000 entrants of all ages, shapes & sizes from all over the world who all came to sample the atmosphere of this great day.
We organize all aspects of the event on your behalf, from arranging your entry, collecting your race pack and transporting you to and from the event itself. In fact, the only thing we do not do is ride it for you although we may well ride it with you!!! All this is included in the price which is based on our Plus Package.
Why not come ride it with us?!?!?
The rest of the week will be our usual great programme of rides including visits to great destinations including San Marino, Urbino & many more!!!
Included in Gran Fondo Nove Colli Package Price:
- An electronic ankle pin timing system (to give back after race)
- Clothing gift for participating
- Mechanic and medical assistance
- Radio aid
- 10 different food and refreshment supplies
- A pasta party ticket (parents and friends can buy a voucher to take part)
- Personal licence releasable through Internet www.novecolli.it
NOVE COLLI SCHEDULE OF EVENT
- Morning ride with our guides
- Collection of race packs from Cesenatico by our staff on your behalf
- Option to ride to Cesenatico to sample the atmosphere pre-race day and visit the trade stands there
- Evening meeting/talk given by our guides advising what to expect and schedule for the day itself. Question & answer session
- Allocation of race packs including transponder chip and numbers
- Load the bikes onto our transport van ready for the morning.
- Early breakfast
- Transportation by coach to Cesenatico
- Nove Colli Race
- Met by hotel staff at the end – they will try and photograph you as you finish.
- Nove Colli pasta party
- Return to hotel by coach
- Evening photo show and drink in the TV lounge
6 Days holiday inc participation fee + transfer to/from the race, all included based on our Plus Package (details below):
|By the 10th of November 2019||From the 11th of November 2019 on|
|€ 628,00||€ 663,00|
Tax 1,80 per day (due only on the first 7 nights).
Hotel Related Services included:
- Full Board accommodation including use of the swimming pool (75×40 feet), Turkish Bath and complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel. Free use of hotel car park. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SINGLE ROOM
- Breakfast buffet: served from 7.30 to 10.00 am daily. Includes cereals, fruit, croissants, freshly prepared cakes, drinks & more.
- Lunch: Awaits you daily upon return from your ride. Includes pasta, fruit, vegetables and dessert.
- Dinner: A choice from 3 different dishes each day including sea food, vegetable dishes and meat options. If you have special dietry needs then please advise in advance. Also includes water & house wine sourced locally from the region.
- Free transfer from either Rimini Airport or Riccione train station – other airports can be arranged on your behalf or alternatively the train is any easy proposition and cheap too!
Bike Related Services included
- Daily Tour(s) with Expert Guide(s), suitable for all abilities within the group(s)
- Bike Folder available for all to view containing routes downloadable to Garmin GPS devices
- Bike Tutor/Guide available each day for any help or advice during your holiday
- Daily laundry service for your cycle clothing
- Newly refurbished secure storage area for your bike within the hotel… NOT outside!
- Workstand, tool bench and tools for basic maintenance of your bike when you arrive and throughout the duration of your stay
- Isotonic drink or water for your ride
Extras upon request:
Physio treatments with Angelo. Angelo is a proficient rider who in 2012 won The Tour of Sardinia. We are also fortunate to be able to call on his services as a masseur. As a cyclist himself Angelo knows just what you need to recharge those tired legs. Massages by apointment.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Milano Helvetia hotel require a 100 euro per person room deposit for each booking. For Gran Fondos (ie Nove Colli) we ask an additional 100 euro payment so that we may pay your race registration fees and other associated costs on your behalf.
We do appreciate that sometimes unexpected things happen and are happy to accept cancellations. However, due to an unusual amount of these and our incurred costs, we have had to introduce an ’’administration fee’’ of 50 euro for any cancellations. In this instance, the amount would be deducted from your 100 euro room deposit refund.
For Gran Fondo’s, we are unfortunately unable to refund your 100 euro race entry fees as we have to pay this sum out in advance on your behalf and are ourselves unable to obtain a refund for these costs.
Thank you for your understanding.