Basic Bike Package
The Basic Bike Package is our entry level and most economical one. Of course, we always recommend using one of our expert guides, but for those good with a map or with a strong sense of adventure you can always ride alone or with your friends. Don’t worry, we can still supply you with maps and if you have a Garmin GPS device we even have some routes available for you to download and follow.
BASIC PACKAGE includes:
- Full Board accommodation including use of the swimming pool (75x40feet), free use of hotel car park. No single room supplement!
- Breakfast buffet: served from 8.00 to 10.00 am daily. Includes cereals, fruit, croissants, freshly prepared cakes, drinks & more.
- Lunch: Awaits you daily upon return from your ride. Includes pasta, fruit, vegetables and dessert.
- Dinner: A choice from 3 different dishes each day including sea food, vegetable dishes and meat options. If you have special dietry needs then please advise in advance. Also includes water & house wine sourced locally from the region.
- Free transfer from either Rimini Airport or local train stations (other airports can be arranged at the cost to the hotel and no more or the train is any easy proposition and cheap too!)
- Bike Folder available for all to view containing routes downloadable to Garmin GPS devices. Also, free maps with details of routes produced by Tourist Board.
- Daily laundry service for your cycle clothing
- Newly refurbished storage area for your bike within the hotel… NOT outside!
- Workstand, tool bench and tools for basic maintenance of your bike when you arrive and throughout the duration of your stay
- Isotonic drink or water for your ride
Our suggestions for those who don’t ride:
- Visit to the local entertainment parks: OLTREMARE, AQUAFAN, ITALIA IN MINIATURA, FIABILANDIA, MIRABILANDIA
- Weekly town market: Riccione (friday) and Rimini (wednesday and saturday)
- Shopping: Rimini and to the Republic of San Marino
BMC ROAD BIKE RENTAL:
BMC Road bike Gran Fondo or SLR” with “Shimano” 11 speed compact groupsets – 11-32 cassettes!
For shorter periods please request a price and availability – minimum 3 day rental period usually applies
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Milano Helvetia hotel require a 100 euro per person room deposit for each booking. For Gran Fondos (ie Nove Colli) we ask an additional 100 euro payment so that we may pay your race registration fees and other associated costs on your behalf.
We do appreciate that sometimes unexpected things happen and are happy to accept cancellations. However, due to an unusual amount of these and our incurred costs, we have had to introduce an ”administration fee” of 50 euro for any cancellations. In this instance, the amount would be deducted from your 100 euro room deposit refund.
For Gran Fondo’s, we are unfortunately unable to refund your 100 euro race entry fees as we have to pay this sum out in advance on your behalf and are ourselves unable to obtain a refund for these costs. Thank you for your understanding.
Send us an e-mail for your quotations at firstname.lastname@example.org