Plus Bike Package
Our most popular package and no wonder! By coosing this package, you receive everything from the Basic Package PLUS the services of our Bike Tutor and expert guides. Each day they will show you the nicest roads and best destinations the region has to offer whilst looking after you and the group along the way.
PLUS BIKE PACKAGE: includes
- Full Board accommodation including use of the swimming pool (75x40feet), Turkish Bath and complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel. Free use of hotel car park. No single room supplement!
- Breakfast buffet: served from 8.00 to 10.00 am daily. Includes cereals, fruit, croissants, freshly prepared cakes, drinks & more.
- Lunch: Awaits you daily upon return from your ride. Includes pasta, fruit, vegetables and dessert.
- Dinner: A choice from 3 different dishes each day including sea food, vegetable dishes and meat options. If you have special dietry needs then please advise in advance. Also includes water & house wine sourced locally from the region.
- Free transfer from either Rimini Airport or local train stations (other airports can be arranged at the cost to the hotel and no more or the train is any easy proposition and cheap too!
- Daily Tour(s) with Expert Guide(s), suitable for all abilities within the group(s)
- Bike Folder available for all to view containing routes downloadable to Garmin GPS devices
- Bike Tutor/Guide available each day for any help or advice during your holiday
- Daily laundry service for your cycle clothing
- Newly refurbished storage area for your bike within the hotel…NOT outside!
- Workstand, tool bench and tools for basic maintenance of your bike when you arrive and throughout the duration of your stay
- Isotonic drink or water for your ride
Our suggestions for those who don’t ride:
- Visit to the local entertainment parks: OLTREMARE, AQUAFAN, ITALIA IN MINIATURA, FIABILANDIA, MIRABILANDIA
- Weekly town market: Riccione (friday) and Rimini (wednesday and saturday)
- Shopping: Rimini and to the Republic of San Marino
- Come with us on our shuttle to follow your cyclists during the tours while they ride
ROAD BIKE RENTAL:
Road bikes “Gran Fondo” or “SLR” with “Shimano”
11 speed groupsets 50/34 – 11/32
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Milano Helvetia hotel require a 100 euro per person room deposit for each booking. For Gran Fondos (ie Nove Colli) we ask an additional 100 euro payment so that we may pay your race registration fees and other associated costs on your behalf.
We do appreciate that sometimes unexpected things happen and are happy to accept cancellations. However, due to an unusual amount of these and our incurred costs, we have had to introduce an ”administration fee” of 50 euro for any cancellations. In this instance, the amount would be deducted from your 100 euro room deposit refund.
For Gran Fondo’s, we are unfortunately unable to refund your 100 euro race entry fees as we have to pay this sum out in advance on your behalf and are ourselves unable to obtain a refund for these costs. Thank you for your understanding.